Workshop topics include,
- How to set up a grazing management demonstration site
- Perennial pasture species identification
- Measuring changes in nutrient cycling, water infiltration and stability of your soil
- Managing key soil health processes to improve soil condition and increase farm resilience
- Increasing profitability while lowering risk
Expression of interests are now being taken, the workshop will be held on September 12, 2017 with Graeme Hand presenting on the day.
To register please complete the expression of interest and return to Darren by post or email by August 18, 2017.
If you have any queries please contact:
Regional Landcare Facilitator
|P:||(03) 54401 893|
|M:||0419 560 348|