The North Central Catchment Management Authority (CMA) is calling for applications for the next round of the State Government’s Victorian Landcare Grants program for (incorporated) community groups to undertake natural resource management (NRM) projects in 2013-14.
The Victorian Landcare Grants Program continues to have an emphasis on building community capacity. The program is designed to fund projects that enable NRM community groups, networks and their volunteers to undertake effective on-ground works to protect and restore the Victorian landscape.
The grants program will fund activities that align to the categories of:
- Mobilise community volunteers and encourage community action
- Positively influence the management practices of private landholders
- Build the skills and capacity of the community to undertake NRM activities.
There are two grant types available:
- Project grants (up to $20,000)
- Maintenance and start-up grants (up to $1,000)
Applications close 5pm Monday 22 July 2013
For further information or to download the application forms and guidelines, visit the Landcare page on the North Central CMA website: www.nccma.vic.gov.au/Land/